Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloweeeeeen!!



It’s really fun to see people wearing a variety of costumes. My friend Julie had a crazy sassy pink cowboy hat! My other friends were Native Americans. It is AMAZING that stores sell lots of fun costumes and encourage people to dress up. I think in general America has more fun events than Japan does. Well…maybe Christmas and New Year’s Day are exceptions. The funny thing is though…Christmas is for couples, and New Year’s Day is for the family in Japan. Yes, it is opposite from American customs.
To be honest I don’t remember when the Japanese National Day is….or any other holidays. I guess I am not patriotic enough. But actually, I don’t think any of my Japanese friends remember any holidays.
A Dog being a Cow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dog is adorable.. but he doesn't look to happy about that costume, does he? Hope you had a great Halloween!